- 热门捷径 | 捷径社区
- India will soon overtake China to become the most populous country in the world
- The global population pyramid: How global demography has changed and what we can expect for the 21st century
- breakDown: Model Agnostic Explainers for Individual Predictions
- animated_bar_charts_in_R: Code to demo how to build Animated Bar Charts in R
- mschart: office charts from R
- rvg is providing two graphics devices that produces Vector Graphics outputs in DrawingML format for Microsoft PowerPoint with dml_pptx and for Microsoft Excel with dml_xlsx.
- rtable: Export tables to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint and HTML documents from R.
- flextable: The flextable package provides a framework for easily create tables for reporting.
- officedown: Pimp your R markdown documents…… to produce Word documents.
- redoc: Reversible Reproducible Documents
- Pimp my RMD: a few tips for R Markdown
- Happy Git and GitHub for the useR
- Forecasting: Principles and Practice
- Topic: tidyverse
- tidyversity: Tidy tools for academics
- Doing Bayesian Data Analysis in brms and the tidyverse
- business-science/sweep: Extending broom for time series forecasting
- Statistical Rethinking with brms, ggplot2, and the tidyverse
- srvyr: R package to add ‘dplyr’-like Syntax for Summary Statistics of Survey Data
- shinybones: A highly opinionated framework for building shiny dashboards.
- cutpointr: Optimal cutpoints in R: determining and validating optimal cutpoints in binary classification
- rio: A Swiss-Army Knife for Data I/O
- attempt: Tools for defensive programming in R
- tradestatistics: R package to access Open Trade Statistics API
- bingo: Generate Bingo cards with R.
- startr: A template for data journalism in R
- startr-cli: A command-line scaffolder for the startr R project template
- Piping is Method Chaining
- rmdshower: R Markdown template for shower
- epuRate: A clean R Markdown template for your reports
- RLesur/pulpdown: A bookdown template with CSS paged media for pulp magazines (demo)
为了编译这份文档，你需要 prince 工具：Prince - Convert HTML to PDF with CSS。
- weasydoc: Convert R Markdown to PDF Using Weasyprint (or Prince XML)
- nacnudus/tidyxl: Read untidy Excel files in R https://nacnudus.github.io/tidyxl/
- memer: A tidyverse compatible package for creating memes in R using the magick package.